Sunday, March 24, 2013

Busy Days and Busy Walls

The last several days have been very busy preparing the house for an appraisal. We are hoping to refinance and were given three days notice for the appraisal. I have been patching walls, cleaning up clutter, hanging pictures, painting, replacing a broken tp holder, etc. I put the kids to work cleaning the floor with spray bottles and rags and sent Nathan outside to pick up sticks. Till tomorrow afternoon I have told them toys are off limits.
 

 
One of the pictures I have finally gotten around to hanging is this Cityscape painted by my grandmother.
I have hung more than 15 new pictures on our walls, both photos and paintings. It is fun to just sit and enjoy the new atmosphere.


Ongoing progress on "Preparing the Todah"

No comments:

Post a Comment