Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dandylion

Today I turned 33 and had a wonderful day. My husband watched the kids while I got to run around all day kid free. I got several important errands done and enjoyed the ability to be spontaneous and not worry about any ones nap schedule.
For my birthday I received crayons, A crayon ring maker and cinnamon toast crunch that the kids have pre-requested for breakfast. My husband and the kids also made me a lovely cake.

This evening I am working on a little project of my daughter picking wildflowers.

1 comment:

  1. As usual I am late... Your birthday sounds perfect! Just what the mother of young ones needs. Good for Bill. Happy belated Birthday Deb. Couldn't be prouder of you or happier for you if you were my own... Love you to pieces. Hope you make it to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete