Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A little break

This past week has been a good time for a little break from nightly painting. I have folded laundry that had piled up, tackled some paperwork and spent some time with my husband. It can be very exhausting both physically and mentally to devote almost every evening to painting.
 
Spring has been here the past week and we have spent many hours outside. Planting flowers, visiting the playground, watching people fly kites at the park, and digging in the dirt pile in the neighbors yard.








Some painting progress.
 And Early stages on a painting I started in Jonathan Linton's class.
 
 
This is the ugly stage, all paintings seem to go through it. I just have to keep going with the faith that it will get better before I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment