Saturday, April 5, 2014

Very Busy Week

11 Paintings went out of the studio in the last week and two mare are waiting on some paperwork before going to a gallery in Florida.
 
First Day of Ballet and A Quiet Moment were entered in the Vienna Art Society Spring Show "Music to my Ears." A quiet Moment won an Honorable mention in the show.
 
My friend Sarah's Wedding Present "First Dance" was put in the mail and I am just waiting for her to receive it and let me know what she thinks.
 
"Triumphal Entry" and "A Sword thru Mary's Heart" went to Kentucky for display during the Week before Easter. I am hoping that my dad has time to make a wooden from for "Triumphal Entry" before the show.
 
Four paintings went to hang on the walls of a dentists office and make those cleanings a little more pleasant.
 
On Friday a good artist friend and I both went to drop off pieces in "Art at the Mill" I am hoping that "On the Fence" and "Antiquing in Vienna" catch someone's eye and find new homes. It was a very fun day and we found the right place after a slight bit of confusion. I enjoyed having adult company and artist conversation during the 2+ hours of driving time.
 
On Tuesday I started a new class with an excellent portrait artist Jonathan Linton.

I believe this painting "A Mothers Embrace" is complete. The pictures were taken at night in pore lighting so I will have more photographing to do tomorrow.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment